The Commission
We would like to welcome you to the family. Please take the time to read all of the rules and game guides so you can get started right. Once you have been through everything and entered in all your information in each area that requires it, if you have any questions please contact the Site Manager(salvadorian gangsta) or the Probation Officer's (Mauser/salvadorian gangsta/War Muffin. They will get back to you as soon as convenient. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Commission.
The Commission
We would like to welcome you to the family. Please take the time to read all of the rules and game guides so you can get started right. Once you have been through everything and entered in all your information in each area that requires it, if you have any questions please contact the Site Manager(salvadorian gangsta) or the Probation Officer's (Mauser/salvadorian gangsta/War Muffin. They will get back to you as soon as convenient. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Commission.
The Commission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Commission

Facebook Mobsters Crime Syndicate Family

HomeHome  what you need to know about the chatroom Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what you need to know about the chatroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MAD MOFO : 132

what you need to know about the chatroom Empty
PostSubject: what you need to know about the chatroom   what you need to know about the chatroom EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 am

CLICK HERE TO CHAT

changing your name and adding in fun stuff if you like - click on your defualt name my defualt name is LoveyPie, don't worry its just a UK thing i guess. once you have clicked on your name you can insert all sorts of really fun and crazy things. if you decide to buy xats and days you can do a lot more with your name than just pu in a smiley face in your name you can buy powers with your xats and days to get a name glow or be able to make new smilies. to buy XATS just click on the icon that says, "get xats". once you have xats click on powers and you can buy your powers. to be able to change your name glow to anything you will need to buy the name glow and all the colored smilies. then you put in your name (glow#000099) you can use any hex color code once you have bought the three different color smilies.

making your house next to your name - when you click on your own name there is a box where it says Homepage you can put any link in there and a tiny house will appear next to your name. when someone clicks on this tiny house it will take them directly to the link you put in the homepage box. i personally use my facebook mobster status page link so when you click on it BAM right to my page. no need to copy and paste it over so you can see when someone posted a messed up message on my comments you may also choose to use your facebook profile page. this will make it easy for quick adds for the noobs (although they shouldn't have any problems with the mass e-mail)

Changing your avatar to anything you want - once again click on your name, then click on use your own image it will take you to the photobucket login page. if you don't have a photobucket account. . . . GET ONE!!! trust me it is worth it to get an account so you can have the avatar you want to have. once you have logged in you can use any picture you have in your albums already, or you can upload a new one the decision is your own. now i know it would seem smart to use the format that XAT.com tries to make you use, but it sucks, so what you do at this page is you click on "view album" then on the picture you want to use just open it and right click on the big image then "save Image URL" or "copy Image URL" whatever it says on your computer. then just return to the chatroom tab and paste the image URL in the picture text box then click on OK.

owners and moderators special powers - Owners are able to go to invisible mode by placing a $ in front of their names, also owners are the only ones allowed to edit the scrolling message. to write a "scrolly" it is quite simple you type in "/s" and then type out your message. you are also able to colorize your text as well. type in "/s#hex color code" any hex color code will work for this but you have to put the color in first and then you have to hit enter then you can type your scrolling message by again typing "/s" and then your message. Moderators have an even more limited set of powers, but they are not to be taken lightly. moderators as well as owners have the ability to kick or ban a person for whatever reasons they deem as an offense. to kick or ban someone you simply click on the offenders name and there is buttons that say ban or kick. if somoene is really offensive might i suggest you just ban them forever by placing a 0 in the time that person is banned from the chat. no one wants a racist jerk coming back to the chat to offend someone else right? [b]
Back to top Go down
https://thecommission.forumotion.com

what you need to know about the chatroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Commission :: Getting Started :: CLICK HERE to enter main chat room-
Jump to: