The Commission
We would like to welcome you to the family. Please take the time to read all of the rules and game guides so you can get started right. Once you have been through everything and entered in all your information in each area that requires it, if you have any questions please contact the Site Manager(salvadorian gangsta) or the Probation Officer's (Mauser/salvadorian gangsta/War Muffin. They will get back to you as soon as convenient. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Commission.
The Commission
We would like to welcome you to the family. Please take the time to read all of the rules and game guides so you can get started right. Once you have been through everything and entered in all your information in each area that requires it, if you have any questions please contact the Site Manager(salvadorian gangsta) or the Probation Officer's (Mauser/salvadorian gangsta/War Muffin. They will get back to you as soon as convenient. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Commission.
The Commission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Commission

Facebook Mobsters Crime Syndicate Family

HomeHome  Requirements to Join The Commision Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Requirements to Join The Commision

Go down 
+3
Mizzo
chrisdrummer43130
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MAD MOFO : 132

Requirements to Join The Commision Empty
PostSubject: Requirements to Join The Commision   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 am

1. Do not attempt to Join The Commission to hide from a current fight/war. You made the bed now sleep in it!

2.Tell us your name and why you wish to join. Also give us the name of who referred you to us, if someone did.

3. You must post your PROFILE ID #'s here. We want to see how you are doing currently and how well you are getting along with everyone. Referring to the 1st requirement, we don't want to bring in trouble-makers who want to hide from a fight they probably started, or refuse to truce over.

4. (FORUM GUESTS ONLY)You must wait at least 3 days for an answer: a lot of the time these mobs start up and just let everyone in allowing problematic members (aka MOBTARDS) to join, when they shouldn't have. We want time to consider your application.

5. Be ready to add everyone from this Family. If it takes you 10 days to add 200 new mobbies, so be it, but be ready to do the work. Lazy people can find a less respectable Family; however, we will retain the highest of standards because we will not stoop to "whatever" to get more members, like other desperate mobs.
You should want to do the work, because we are worth it!

On a final note, if you have already pre-registered on the forum before you have reached this topic then by all means stop by the chatroom and discuss your stats with the officers in the chat room. they will place you in the proper division once you have registered on the forum and discussed your stats with an officer. you will be on probation for 7 days with a chance of getting immediate membership status if you help serve in a war. Probation requires 3 things; you have posted your mobster skill stats on the forum in the members list topic. (we don't care about how many wins or losses you have we want to know what kind of player you are) You add the members list of mass e-mails to your Facebook profile. You have gone through every category, sub-forum, and topic on the forum within the 7 days. the officers are here to help you with your game, but we are not here to baby sit you and hold your hand through every single aspect of the game. we have the majority of the information you need here in the forum somewhere and we want to know you are dedicated enough to take the time to read up and learn how to become the best player that you can be. anyone asking where is the officers ranks at in the forum or any other question the like, will be severely punished and possibly booted from the Mob. we are a family yes, but our officers are not your parents so be a grown up and read the necessary info.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecommission.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

MAD MOFO : 132

PostSubject: 2 EASY EXAMPLE APPLICATIONS   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:26 am

here is an EXAMPLE for you:

METAL BLOOD

reason i am here; i have the utmost respect for the person who referred me to join The Commission and i believe that i will be an asset to this Mob.

Dragonwoman referred me.

ID # 1703942154

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecommission.forumotion.com
chrisdrummer43130
Probie
Probie
chrisdrummer43130

MAD MOFO : 1

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to Join The Commision   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:44 am

Dragons Fire

I would like to mob up because being organized is a lot more fun and relaxing than trying to do everything on your own. After all, a game is only fun if the people in it are willing to play fair.

Shain referred me to this mob

my ID number is 49106809
Back to top Go down
Mizzo
Thug
Thug
Mizzo

MAD MOFO : 3

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to Join The Commision   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Mizzo

Please review my application to join you family. I think I could contribute to your fight by virtues of a good, loyal and just warrior, respecting established hierarchy and comrades in fight against mobtard conspiracy, and thus help make this virtual world a bit better place. I can only hope my stats will deserve me a right to join, and a chance to try to justify the trust put in me by the person that referred me.

Person that referred me: Salvadorian gangsta

My ID # 1554226627

My stats:

Stats
Career Stats Value
Level 153
Class Nightowl
Missions Completed 1207
Bounties Collected 1

Fight Stats Value
Fights Won 3273
Fights Lost 1270
Death 36
Mobsters Whacked 53
Back to top Go down
Misfita123456789
Probie
Probie
Misfita123456789

MAD MOFO : 1

PostSubject: The Commissions Application   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Misfita

Please review my application to join The Commission. I'm a loyal and honest individual. I promise to respect and follow all the rules stated. I would really love to help out the family and gain everyone's trust. Thank you for your consideration.

ABBF referred me.

My ID: 1237959929

Stats

Career StatsValue
Level401
ClassRenegade
Missions Completed3195
Bounties Collected0
Fight StatsValue
Fights Won1067
Fights Lost839
Death20
Mobsters Whacked73
Back to top Go down
War_Muffin
Thug
Thug
War_Muffin

MAD MOFO : 2

PostSubject: New membership   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:45 am

War Muffin

I want to have fun and be a part of a strong family with positive intentions. I'm a very loyal mobbie.

Referred by: Pale/Wolfee

Id: 1454410177

Career Stats Value
Level 215
Class Nightowl
Missions Completed 1417
Bounties Collected 2
Fight Stats Value
Fights Won 1542
Fights Lost 816
Death 32
Mobsters Whacked 100
Back to top Go down
lorna
Thug
Thug
lorna

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to Join The Commision   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 am

L[color=cyan]orna Doone

The reason I am here is because I would like to join a respectable mob with good people and learn more about playing..

I was referred by a Broken Butterfly - through my Broadcast

ID # 1826423976
Back to top Go down
lorna
Thug
Thug
lorna

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to Join The Commision   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 am

Lorna Doone

The reason I am here is because I would like to join a respectable mob with good people and learn more about playing the game.

I was referred by a Broken Butterfly - through my Broadcast

ID # 1826423976
Back to top Go down
Tarl Cabot
Thug
Thug
Tarl Cabot

MAD MOFO : 4

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to Join The Commision   Requirements to Join The Commision EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:30 am

Tarl Cabot

Looking for a family that is well respectable, with good people i can call my brothers and sisters, that doesn't allow Mobtards or dirty mouthed kids........... Wink

Oh...Invited by Butano

(Main) Tarl Cabot
ID 1115340198
Place Bounty on "Tarl Cabot" (Minimum of $2,244,280,000)
I clear almost 200 mil an hour
Stats
Career Stats Value
Level 336
Class Renegade
Missions Completed 2333
Bounties Collected 10
Fight Stats Value
Fights Won 2109
Fights Lost 1109
Death 8
Mobsters Whacked 426

(Mini) xX Redemption Xx
ID 100000159480007
Place Bounty on "xX Redemption Xx" (Minimum of $968,000,000)
I clear about 95 mil an hour
Stats
Career Stats Value
Level 38
Class Mogul
Missions Completed 89
Bounties Collected 332
Fight Stats Value
Fights Won 2107
Fights Lost 1197
Death 145
Mobsters Whacked 447
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to Join The Commision   Requirements to Join The Commision Empty

Back to top Go down

Requirements to Join The Commision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Commission :: APPLICATIONS :: NEW MEMBERS APPLICATION HERE-
Jump to: