The Commission
We would like to welcome you to the family. Please take the time to read all of the rules and game guides so you can get started right. Once you have been through everything and entered in all your information in each area that requires it, if you have any questions please contact the Site Manager(salvadorian gangsta) or the Probation Officer's (Mauser/salvadorian gangsta/War Muffin. They will get back to you as soon as convenient. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Commission.
The Commission
We would like to welcome you to the family. Please take the time to read all of the rules and game guides so you can get started right. Once you have been through everything and entered in all your information in each area that requires it, if you have any questions please contact the Site Manager(salvadorian gangsta) or the Probation Officer's (Mauser/salvadorian gangsta/War Muffin. They will get back to you as soon as convenient. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Commission.
The Commission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Commission

Facebook Mobsters Crime Syndicate Family

HomeHome  Discussions of Truce Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Discussions of Truce

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MAD MOFO : 132

Discussions of Truce Empty
PostSubject: Discussions of Truce   Discussions of Truce EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:10 am

all members and guests are allowed to see this forum and write in it. if someone is being a twit and then asks for a truce because we have their link posted on the Mobtard Wall of Shame you can refer them to here to discuss a truce, this way we will know the exact time the truce went through so if you give us a set of attacks from them after they have agreed to the truce we will continue to destroy them.

no more confusions.

You guys really do owe me big time for hooking you up so fat with this forum. (Shain aka METAL BLOOD) FOR SURE, SHAIN, (Linda, AKA DRAGONWOMAN)
Back to top Go down
https://thecommission.forumotion.com
salvadorian gangsta
Soldier
Soldier
salvadorian gangsta

MAD MOFO : 23

PostSubject: Re: Discussions of Truce   Discussions of Truce EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:13 pm

I have something to say about truces though. From my exprience I don't recommend we EVER truce. I say that because war's/fight's/vendetta's come and go and in some cases they come back anyways. A truce by definition is a declaratve promise to NEVER start a previous conflict again. Let's say we truce with another crew, and later one of us accidently attack them on the fight list. They have just about every right to call us TRUCE BREAKERS meaning they can invite a lot of people to "rightfully" correct us the hard way for our mistake through WAR. There's several other ways this can happen which is just as bad so my suggestion is that we call it a cease-fire or just simply an end to the fight rather than a truce. That way there's no strings attached since we didn't promise we wont hit them ever again. That we just promised we'd offer peace. It's a simple to solution to a probable and sometimes imminent issue.

PS: I'm sure there's different way's of calling for peace after fight instead of saying truce. If you agree with this message please help throw some good ideas for this ok.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edwin90_09
dragonwoman
Admin
dragonwoman

MAD MOFO : 5

PostSubject: Re: Discussions of Truce   Discussions of Truce EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:03 pm

I agree with this comment about truce. I have seen it happen where a truce is accidentally broken and all hell breaks lose. I prefer cease-fire to truce as a term for stopping an incident. Truce is a much more permanent word that all are held to, sometimes to our disadvantage.

Good point,Sal!

Dragonwoman
Back to top Go down
Chief_Parker
Thug
Thug
Chief_Parker

MAD MOFO : 2

PostSubject: Re: Discussions of Truce   Discussions of Truce EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:36 pm

if we call for a truce we could be seen as weak, but a cease fire means we are saying we are right, but have decided to let them go...for now...but reserve the right to resume hostilities later should they decide to be mobtards again later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussions of Truce   Discussions of Truce Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussions of Truce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Commission :: Friends and Foes :: Foes-
Jump to: