The Commission
We would like to welcome you to the family. Please take the time to read all of the rules and game guides so you can get started right. Once you have been through everything and entered in all your information in each area that requires it, if you have any questions please contact the Site Manager(salvadorian gangsta) or the Probation Officer's (Mauser/salvadorian gangsta/War Muffin. They will get back to you as soon as convenient. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Commission.
The Commission
We would like to welcome you to the family. Please take the time to read all of the rules and game guides so you can get started right. Once you have been through everything and entered in all your information in each area that requires it, if you have any questions please contact the Site Manager(salvadorian gangsta) or the Probation Officer's (Mauser/salvadorian gangsta/War Muffin. They will get back to you as soon as convenient. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Commission.
The Commission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Commission

Facebook Mobsters Crime Syndicate Family

HomeHome  MOBTARD WALL OF SHAME Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MOBTARD WALL OF SHAME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MAD MOFO : 132

MOBTARD WALL OF SHAME Empty
PostSubject: MOBTARD WALL OF SHAME   MOBTARD WALL OF SHAME EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:02 am

This is where you need to allocate the links of the MOBTARDS that you wish to get help destroying, but only if you are looking for a long lasting siege to make them SUFFER.

Please do not post up someone's LINK here for a single act of indisgression. only an action of reoccuring attacks should end a persons link here.

Remember we want to be a justified, and ethical mob. we are not savages who look to display dominance from sheer over reacting to a single act of battle.

anyone you see over stepping their bounds on attacking you day after day please for the love of all that is The Commission, report that person here and talk to your current active officer in the chat room. once the link is posted, there will be a new Scrolling message in the chat to encourage members who wish to help you out.

remember that you need to post their specific details when you post their link as well.

For example;

Mobsters name

Link

Level

reason their link is posted (punching you for someone else and won't stop, attacking you everyday for X amount of times per day and winning)

type of build they have (attack, defense, stat assassin, attack list master, bank.)

if they hide on a lower account, what their lower accounts level is and if you wish to have their low account ICED. (remember that when someone hides on a lower, especially under level 50 they usually don't care about that accounts stats so i would encourage you to display some discipline by being patient and only making their real Mobster account Pay for thier unethical behavior)

What your posting should look like:

MrNasty

Link - https://www.facebook.com/blahblahblah

Level 151

attacks 20 times in a row everyday for no reason that i know of.

i am mostly attack and they don't do that much damage to me so it is probably a defense heavy account or a low health attack account

hides on a level 15 when he/she goes to sleep i think.

do not attack or kill his/her lower i want their real stats to suffer.

Back to top Go down
https://thecommission.forumotion.com

MOBTARD WALL OF SHAME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Commission :: Friends and Foes :: Foes-
Jump to: